Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Last Halloween, Did God Get Ya?


      The Last Halloween, Did God Get Ya?


     What is the Biblical significance of Halloween?  Well this one has a lot of significance. Why you say? Well 500 years ago Tuesday Martin Luther nailed his thesis to the church door in Germany. So what? Well that started a time frame that occurs three other times in the Bible, each one 500 years long. It is only because of lots of study on the matter that it means anything to me. There is a verse in Exodus that always made me curious as to why it was stated the way it was.  Basically it says.
         
        41And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

    There is a verse that says, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.” Which means God is unchanging and does things the same way over and over just like the seasons that come and go. It is only used once in the New Testament of the Bible. Because of that verse I found three 500 year periods in the Old Testament with much study. It was when I was reading in Amos and God said he would give all the enemies of Israel four chances. It made me realize that if he gave them four chances he would do the same for Israel.

      Years ago I was helping my daughter do a paper on Martin Luther for school that I realized that from the time he posted that thesis to the return of Israel to the Promised Land was four hundred and thirty years.  Well in the Old Testament the four hundred thirty year periods were always followed by a period of seventy years. This is the seventieth year since Israel returned to their land. I am attaching several links to posts on my blog that deal with this topic and explain how it may be to the day in fact. You can blow it off if you wish, but looking at the condition of the world in this day and age I am looking up and praying.  Hope you take the time to read the links. Time is too short to write new posts so they will have to do. If you go through my posts for 2017 you will find there are several posts that basically say we are in the last time.  I attached the last link that describes an event that happend in my life to show that God does have a sense of humor.

The Number 70’s Biblical Significance 

A Little Further Down the Path (Meat Only)

Blessed to Death


Circles of Life & Ending Terrorism Part II

Why Easter and Pentecost Predict Change is Coming



No comments:

Post a Comment