Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2021

GEO...God's Energy Option versus America the Wasteful



The World is in danger of extinction, because of the lack of understanding God’s intent for mankind. Mankind is supposedly interested in saving the World. In reality however many of the new “Green Energy Ideas” are just longer exhaust pipes on the same inefficient systems.


God gave us the earth to live on. Not to destroy it. He gave us earth, wind, fire, water, and the sun. Those are all natural things and if used properly they can save the planet. Most of the Green ideas are just other ways to get dollars out of people’s pockets and have little to do with saving the planet.


Instead of cars that run on electricity, with batteries that catch fire, and have a very limited range. How about an air powered car?  The link will take you to an alternative that is truly green. An electric car can take 7-9 hours to charge and has a very limited range.  An air powered car takes 4 to 5 hours with a home compressor. Away from home it still takes hours to recharge the system in an electric car. However an air powered car can be recharged in about the time it takes to refill a gas powered car.  It requires charging stations every 120 miles or so. Which is no different than having gas stations. To drive coast to coast would require about 25 service stops and 50 hours of driving for the 3,000 mile trip. 


The same trip in an electric vehicle would require almost 12  days in an electric powered vehicle. Fifty hours of driving and about 225 hours of recharging the batteries. If the charging stations were run on solar powered energy, then you have a green car. America is being sold a bill of goods on the efficiency of battery powered vehicles.


In most of the country putting a station every thirty miles or so would not be a big change. Most cities in the east are less than thirty miles apart.  If you have wondered why most cities further west are about thirty miles apart it is because twenty five to thirty miles was about as far as you could travel in a day on horseback. 


The technology to make the change already exists. Wind farms dot the landscape. It is changing the mind of the masses to accept it which is the issue. Changing would save immense amounts of energy. Unfortunately the system is very resistant to cny kind if change.


Another area that needs change is the American supply system. I love having a tomato in January and I spent much of my life hauling produce across the country and my over active mind said there has to  be a better way. It is only by the Grace of God that we are able to do so.


That is not a good thing though. God hates waste. You might read the 24th Chapter of Isaiah to see what is coming. While Isaiah said the world would be turned upside down. In this day and age scientists say it has already happened several times. In Matthew 24:7 Jesus said there would be earthquakes and that they would be the beginning of our sorrows. 


My youngest daughter Glenda, who was a devout Christian,  passed away eleven years ago this week.  My wife and I were sitting on the front porch and butterflies started landing all over us. It was right after her memorial service. It gave us peace.

A few nights ago I had a dream about my daughter. When I went to my Bible I turned to Revelations 3 verse 20 and it overwhelmed me with peace. To understand my peace, you would have to read my testimony. The verse says,”Behold I stand at the door and knock.”


Sorry for the side track, but it is part of what inspired me to write this post. I wrote a post called Worse Than Katrina. The link will take you to the story. I will warn you it is a long one. Driving a truck I had long periods to ponder the what ifs of life. Some of the stuff I wrote may seem extreme, but much of it has already happened. So it is based on fact, not fiction. It is partly  how I came to understand what I believe to be true. I sent copies of my post back then to President Obama and Vice President Biden. I didn’t even get the pretty picture they normally send you. The first pretty picture I got was from Ronald Reagan.


There is a part of the post I dedicate on how to reduce the tragedy that would occur if the events happened again in this day and age. I knew vaguely how to do it, but not totally. Recently though I watched a video on Growing Oranges in Nebraska and realized it told how to implement what I had proposed in my Worse than Katrina post. I provide the links to make it easier for those who really care to find the answers. 


If this man’s system was implemented nationwide it could save our country. Tomatoes and other crops could be grown year round and not have to be hauled thousands of miles. The energy saved by using God’s Energy System would be mind boggling. It can be put in as a retro part of the energy system much of America has, and can be done on less than an acre of ground. That is if you are willing to try it.


Just in the last two weeks I put in a single one hundred foot line behind my shop just to see how well it worked. In less than fifteen minutes I had a temperature drop from seventy nine degrees to sixty-six degrees. I have a three thousand square foot shop. My goal right now is just to make a six hundred square foot area in my shop  cool enough in summer  and warm enough to heat in winter to make  my craft area functional year round and give our pets a place to get out of the weather. At least to the point they don’t have to deal with the -20 degree temperatures we sometimes get in winter. The second reason besides having a craft room is I will have a place to start my plants earlier in the spring. I am the worlds worst procrastinator. My garden did not get out of the greenhouse till August 1st this year. 


In reality I don’t normally have a garden other than a few tomato plants. I do however start lots of trays of garden plants and take them to the farmers market and flea markets and sell them. At seventy-three and having been dead twice already. I have sort of lost my zeal to have a garden. However this year I have gotten inspired to start a cut flower garden and growing perennial plants that I can pass on to my twin great grand-daughters. They will be ten this year and they love helping me in my greenhouse and I have been teaching them crafts when we have time. Hopefully it will provide enough heat to warm the small three hundred square foot room I have partitioned off of my main shop for doing crafts.


When I had my heart attacks in 2004, my crafts helped me make enough to make ends meet. At least until I started getting my retirement income. Then my daughters inspired me to start my craft shop. I used to go to the local Amish auctions and buy the broken furniture and take it to my shop, repair it and sell it. It was something I really enjoyed doing. The link will take you to some pictures of some of the stuff I made. It also tells the story of how my daughters conned me into opening a shop. It probably kept me alive as I was depressed over having to quit trucking. 


With the help of my daughter I started my blog in March of 2011. I started this blog because it was a period of hard times in the country. I wrote a lot of posts on how to make money, and stretch the money you had.  Those posts can be found by typing MONEY on the search bar on my blog. My goal was to share my thirty years of knowledge gained from being self-employed.  


The rest of my posts are either faith based stories or trucking stories. Some of the stories are both. There are a good number of opinion and political posts mixed throughout the ten years of posts also.


Lately I have gotten into following several posts on homesteading and have come to the realization that there are many people who want a better life and are willing to put in the effort to get it. I recently ran across an editor’s post in a magazine and I agree with him. Many people have used the break in normal to escape the rat race.  They have used the time to develop their side hussel into a regular job. They will not return to working at several minimum wage jobs to survive. They are betting on themselves. That is why I still find hope in America. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Hope it helps you in some way.


No comments:

Post a Comment