Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2021

Praying for a Blessed New Year.

Praying for a Blessed New Year.
 
New Years, 27 Hours to Go

I love this time of year, normally. We are eight days into shorter days and only 78 days from spring. I am only 23 days from the 17th Anniversary of my death and resurrection the first time. Been there and done that twice. The link I am sharing will hopefully lift your spirits, it did mine.

While this has been the year from Hell, it is almost over. Trump may raise hell for the next twenty-days, but he is history. One thing I have learned in the last four years, the Founding Fathers did not put enough thought and ways to get rid of an incompetent leader. Of course they could not have imagined a leader like the one we have now. One solution would be to have the heads of the Armed Forces do a quarterly efficiency report on his performance as Commander in Chief and submit it to Congress.

America has always been for the underdog, unfortunately when they wanted change they had no clue what they were really getting. They took Trump at face value and believed all his BS. Now four years down the road they have a better understanding of what the election process can unleash. This evenings news showed what they said were five potential candidates for 2024. Unfortunately nothing has changed, another election with no real choice.

In 2016 Democrats nominated a candidate that most people did not really want, and a large part of the party crossed over. This time the cross over was the other way, the Democrats went back home and many of the Republicans went with them as they did not want another round of what we presently have.

The only way to save America is form a third party that stands up for America and what it believes in. Between 30 and 40 % of American’s are independent minded. Unfortunately they do not have a like minded party. It is time to create one.

Over the last several years I have tried to create the foundation for such a party. I have a blog post for it. Here is the link to get to it. https://carpforamerica.blogspot.com/2020/07/carp.html I encourage you to read the posts I have put up. They cover healthcare, gun control, immigration, infrastructure, and the election process to name a few.

As for me I have gotten into a hobby of building fish ponds and playing in my yard and plan to keep doing that and sharing my how-to posts. Praying the coming year is better than this one just past. I did manage to get out of a writing rut and managed to complete 20 posts this year, my best year since 2015.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you like it or agree with it, share it with others so that by 2024 we have an alternative choice to the broken two party system.

No comments:

Post a Comment